Tesla Model S P100D gets Fully Customized Exterior & Interior - Project Malibu ⇅
#tesla upgrades #tesla aftermarket interior #custom interior #tesla performance #Autos & Vehicles
Project Malibu is a Tesla Model S with a classy Bentley Linen and a tasteful Model S Sport Package. Combining the custom interior with the exterior, the Model S now looks and feels like a car that can achieve 0-60mph in 2.5 seconds.
● 2018 Tesla Model S P100D
● 3M Crystalline tint 70% / 40% (front windshield, side windows, panoramic roof, rear window).
● Chrome Delete using 3M Satin Black.
● Tesla 'T' emblems painted in Satin Black.
● Gloss Carbon Fiber Sport Package Kit. (Includes Front Apron, Rear Diffuser, and Trunk Wing)
Wheels & Suspension
● TS118 21” forged wheels 21x9.0” front 21x9.5” rear finished in Matte Black. Approximately 20% lighter than Tesla factory 21” turbine staggered wheel set.
● Uses Pirelli P Zero 245/35-21 265/35-21 factory tire size, original lug nuts, original TPMS and accepts factory center caps.
● Lug Nut Cover Set in Black.
● Air Suspension Lowering Hardware Kit
● Bespoke interior - 5 hides of Bentley Linen leather. Contrast black stitching.
● Reupholstered dashboard in Ferrari Black and Black Alcantara
● Signature Square Quilted door inserts and seats.
● Reupholstered doors in Bentley Linen leather.
● Dyed speaker grilles to match Bentley Linen leather.
● Gloss carbon fiber steering wheel with Bentley Linen leather sides and contrast black stitching.
● Airbag cover dyed to match Bentley Linen leather.
● Gloss Carbon Fiber Seatbacks.
● Gloss Carbon Fiber Dash Trim.
● Gloss Carbon Fiber Center Console.
● Gloss Carbon Fiber Seat Sides.
● Custom 52oz. 3/4" pile Floor Mats with horizontal T Sportline logo.
● Custom Audio Upgrade.
More Photos: https://tsportline.com/blogs/project-...
Call us at (310) 880-3256 or email us at infotsportline.com to chat about your Tesla upgrades.
#fully customized #tesla aftermarket accessories #tesla interior #custom #custom leather interior #tesla model x #tesla p100d #tesla model 3 #bespoke interior #sport package #tesla model s